- Lecturer for the course Modelling and Simulation of Mechanical Systems at UNIVPM since A.Y. 2022/23 (LM Eng. Mechanics, I year)
- Lab exercises for Mechanics of Machines (L Eng. Energetics, II year) and Mechanics of Automatic Machines (LM Eng. Mechanics, II year) courses at POLITO, A.Y. 2019/20 and 2020/21
- Lecturer for Mechanics of Automatic Machines course (LM Mechanical Engineering, I year, and LM
- Computer Science and Automation Engineering, II year) at UNIVPM, AA.AA. from 2015/16 to 2017/18
- Member of the Doctoral University of Industrial Engineering at Univpm since the 38th cycle (A.Y. 2021/22)
- Member of the National Doctoral University of Robotics and Intelligent Machines, administrative headquarters of UNIGE, since the 38th cycle (A.A. 2021/22)
Mail: email@example.com – Phone: 071 220 4418 – Institutional Page
Reception: Mondays and Wednesdays, 15:30 – 16:30.
He graduated in Industrial Mechanical Engineering from the Polytechnic University of Marche in 2008. From 2009 to 2011 he is a PhD student at the same university (Engineering, Computer Science, Management and Automation Engineering programme). From September 2010 to February 2011, he collaborates with ArmLAB at the State University of New York, Buffalo, NY as a visiting scientist. From 2012 to 2014 and again from 2016 to August 2019, he is a Research Fellow at the Department of Industrial Engineering and Mathematical Sciences, Marche Polytechnic University. In 2015, he is a post-doctoral researcher at the Department of Advanced Robotics, Italian Institute of Technology, Genoa, Italy. In 2017, he was awarded the scientific qualification in Concurrency 09/A2 to work as a second rank professor. From September 2019 to October 2021, he was a fixed-term researcher (art. 24 c.3-a L. 240/10) at the Polytechnic University of Turin. Since November 2021, he has been a fixed-term researcher (art. 24 c.3-b L. 240/10) at Università Politecnica delle Marche. He is the author of more than 80 scientific memoirs and co-inventor of two patents.
His research interests are in machine mechanics and robotics, focusing on the analysis and synthesis of parallel kinematic reconfigurable machines. During his collaboration with the machine mechanics group, he participated in a national PRIN research project on miniaturised robotics topics. He is currently working on collaborative robotics, the study and design of reconfigurable robots, robotic microassembly, visual servo control of robots with rigid and flexible elements, and the dynamics of multibody systems.